Information required to be published in accordance with Annex A of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015.
Grounds Maintenance Contracts
- Grass Cutting: Herts & Cambs Grounds Maintenance (contract May 2021)
- Cemeteries: Herts & Cambs Grounds Maintenance (contract May 2021)
- General Maintenance: Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance (contract May 2021)
- Recreation Areas: Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance (contract May 2021)
The Moor play park refit : HAGS (tender awarded April 2022) – HAGS tender response and amendments full document
Stockbridge Meadows Boardwalk replacement: Maydencroft (tender awarded July 2022) – Maydencroft tender and Maydencroft Stockbridge boardwalk Revised Costings – Rev 1
Expenditure Exceeding £500
This information is also available from Approvals Lists which are published with the minutes following the meeting at which they are discussed (minutes for the current civic year)
- High Street car park – 52 spaces and 3 disabled bays (all spaces are marked)
- Littlehands car park – parking for approximately 30 cars (unmarked)
Parish Council Assets
Local Authority Land
Assets owned by the Parish Council (including what3words and GPS identifiers)
Details are published in the Minutes following grant awards in April and November each year.